A quick overview of Nanotec Smart Motor technology presented by Mike McShane.
- Understanding the technologies
- Comparison: advantages / disadvantages
- Example Applications
- How to choose speed range and gearbox
For demanding applications with precise position, speed, and torque control, Nanotec offers brushless DC motors with integrated controller in three sizes. Both BLDC motors and stepper motors feature field-oriented control via the integrated encoder and differ only in their working points.
- Flange sizes 42 – 86 mm (NEMA 17 – NEMA 34)
- Excellent dynamic behavior through closed-loop control
- Simple programming with the Plug & Drive Studio
- Compact design and quick setup
- Also available with protection class IP65
- CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, USB
Nanotec also offers programmable motor controllers for BLDC and stepper motors on the same technical basis in many different versions and with a wide power range.